[FreeNX-kNX] Running windows apps from nxclient

Jeremy Wilkins wjeremy at shaw.ca
Wed May 14 22:46:09 UTC 2008

I know I have posted a lot, but here it is.  Two unified patches one Debian,
one non-Debian
http://www.nabble.com/file/p17242601/nxdesktop_rootless_fix.patch
nxdesktop_rootless_fix.patch
http://www.nabble.com/file/p17242601/04_nxdesktop_rootless_fix.dpatch
04_nxdesktop_rootless_fix.dpatch
Please review them and let me know if it works well.  It was near hell
getting the Windows backslash paths and (strangely) spaces to conform, but I
hope it works for you.  So item 1 is fixed.  Any takers on 2 and 3?