[FreeNX-kNX] Unable to terminate session

Jack Boulier jwboulier at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 27 05:06:05 UTC 2008

I have installed the lastest version of freenx and have two vcn-local sessions running and cannot terminate them. Can not locate where the files are hidden to remove them. I have tried running nxserver --terminate, nxserver --cleanup
  and everything else I can think of to kill these sessions. But when I try to start a session with nxclient, I get the screen showing me two local sessions running. The attached file has a screen shot of the window displaying the two running sessions. I need to kill these and yet, ever utility nxserver has does not see these two sessions.

  Thanks,
  Jack