[FreeNX-kNX] [nxcmd] Bad permissions for /tmp/notQtxxxxxxxxxx file

Vincent Besse vincent at ouhena.org
Mon Mar 17 11:02:15 UTC 2008

Hello,

trying to play with nxcmd (SVN #520), I have a permissions issue with
ssh. Here' s the log:

NXCMD> Parameter: /usr/bin/ssh process started
nxssh-stderr->
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@         WARNING: UNPROTECTED PRIVATE KEY FILE!          @
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Permissions 0644 for '/tmp/notQt1205746955' are too open.
It is recommended that your private key files are NOT accessible by
others. This private key will be ignored.
bad permissions: ignore key: /tmp/notQt1205746955

If I'm right, the file sould be created with 0600 perms.

Lot of thanks to the devs team for the work done (and the
upcoming :) ).

Vincent.

P.S: this list is still named freenx-knx... What about the name change,
is it still planned?