[FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX defaults: Change ENABLE_SAMBA_PRELOAD="1"

Florian.Schmidt3 at infineon.com Florian.Schmidt3 at infineon.com
Tue Mar 11 14:45:05 UTC 2008

Hi,

I think it doesn't matter if a feature is preenabled or not. It's more important that it is documented and there is a sample to see how the syntax works. The actual node.conf doesn't have a good documentation about the LOAD_BALANCE feature. If you change the default for ENABLE_SAMBA_PRELOAD please test if disabling works fine because for our environment this would be a security risk, so I have to disable it.

Kind Regards,

Dipl.Ing.(FH), Florian Schmidt

Infineon Technologies IT-Services GmbH
LSF Mgmt, RD-Linux Admin