[FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX+QGIS: reproducible connection shut downs

Maciej Sieczka tutey at o2.pl
Tue Mar 11 07:37:52 UTC 2008

Murray Trainer pisze:
> The symptoms of the problem I experienced was just session disconnection
> when loading map data.  I can resume the session and the data appears
> correctly.  If you are experiencing anything different then it may be a
> different problem - probably an nxagent bug.  If the sessions terminates
> completely, check if there are any core files produced by nxagent?

No segfaults! (no core files, nothing suspicious in dmesg). Only the NX
session gets disconnected when loading the Shapefile, like you say. I
can resume the session though, the map is displayed OK. Yet the session
gets disconnected again, once I refresh the map canvas in QGIS.

Can you point me to the report for the NoMachine you mentioned in your
previous email?

Maciek