[FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX+QGIS: reproducible connection shut downs

Maciej Sieczka tutey at o2.pl
Thu Mar 6 14:08:31 UTC 2008

Gregory Carter pisze:
> I am not totally sure, but it sounds like the same problem I have had
> when mixing 32bit/64bit clients and servers.
>
> Can you perform the test on a 32bit NX server with a 32bit client?

Thanks for the suggestion. I don't mind trying anything :).

I'm currently using the amd64 packages from [1].

Would replacing them with their 32bit counterparts from the same repo,
but still on the 64bit machine, suffice? This is easily doable. Or do I
have to do setup FreeNX on an entirely 32bit system?

[1]http://www.datakeylive.com/ubuntu/dists/gutsy

Best,
Maciek