[FreeNX-kNX] SuSE10.2, FreeNX vFreeNX-0.7.1-7.1.i586 (Hmm not SOLVED...)

Prakash Velayutham prakash.velayutham at cchmc.org
Tue Mar 4 18:36:51 UTC 2008

Hello All,

I think it is an issue with what is in the nxloadconfig script.

I have seen that not being updated by package developers for some
reason. Fabian (or was it Alastair??) and myself saw this same thing
during my SMB printing setup too and I had to manually edit that file
to change the version value to what the actual package version is.

Prakash