[FreeNX-kNX] Trying to set up FreeNX

Bobby Gill bobbygill at rogers.com
Sat Jun 21 22:44:10 UTC 2008

Hi I am trying to set up FreeNX, I sent a few mails to this list before but
I have since gotten a new machine and am trying to get it working now.

I have a server and client, both running Arch linux, and from nxclient I am
trying to login and get a dialog box error saying that the NX service is not
available or access was disabled, but on the server I can see it is running:

" NX> 100 NXSERVER - Version 2.1.0-71 OS (GPL)NX> 110 NX Server is running
NX> 999 Bye"

I'm quite new at this, appreciate any help, thanks.

Bob