[FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX and Debian

Hai Zaar haizaar at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 22:10:54 UTC 2008

On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 7:12 PM, Jeremy Wilkins <wjeremy at shaw.ca> wrote:

> If I can get someone to commit to building packages I would be more than
> happy to host them as long as they would be willing to update their packages
> relatively quickly upon a source update (7-10 days).

Jeremy, great job for producing such a high quality debs!

1. I'm volonteering for the job to constantly provide debian lenny
rebuilds of your debs.
    a. Where can I upload them to?
    b. Could you please notify me each time you release new version?

2. Couple of questions/remarks:
   a. On my system, I've had to add this     cd nxcompshad &&
./configure to debian rules - otherwise
       for some reason nxcmpshad is built before -fPIC comes to play
and linkage fails.
   b. Shouldn't freenx-server depend on nxproxy?

> Hai Zaar wrote:
>>
>> On Sun, Dec 16, 2007 at 10:56 AM, Jeremy Wilkins <wjeremy at shaw.ca> wrote:
>>> Well, now I have repos for FreeNX 0.7.1 that you can download from:
>>> deb http://www.datakeylive.com/ubuntu gutsy main
>>> deb-src http://www.datakeylive.com/ubuntu gutsy main
>> Your packages (freenx-0.7.2 and nx-3.2) worked out of the box for my
>> Debian Lenny.
>> Are there any plans to release Etch and Lenny (and not Ubuntu)
>> packages in your repo?
>>
>> --
>> Zaar

Zaar