[FreeNX-kNX] Freenx on Fedora 8 (Steve Bergman)

Alastair Johnson alastair at solutiontrax.com
Mon Jun 9 10:09:56 UTC 2008

The fix proposed by nomachine can be applied to freenx by setting
DISPLAY_BASE to a different value on each server in node.conf, picking
suitable separation to avoid overlap according to your number of users
and servers. Ports are assigned as DISPLAY_BASE + X000 where X depends
on the service (sound, printing,  file sharing etc.)