[FreeNX-kNX] problem with keyboard: cannot write or use shortcuts

Carnivorous Winds carnivorous_winds_fr at yahoo.fr
Fri Jun 6 10:02:38 UTC 2008

Hello

I compiled several times FreeNX from both source 0.7.2 and svn (date 2008 06 04) with NX source from Nomachine 3.1 and 3.2.

With all binaries I get a working FreeNX server except about keyboard which is not responding. All mouse actions are fine.

I give below details about software version:

A client using 2.x NX client from NoMachine, which worked fine with older FreeNX server found from kern.nl (.deb packages) I tried to upgrade this client to the latest version 3.2.0 given by NoMachine. I get the same issue.

I built several versions of FreeNX server
-FreeNX 0.7.2 with 3.1 NX source
-FreeNX 0.7.2 SVN with 3.1 NX source
-FreeNX 0.7.2 with patch enabling 3.2 NX source support and 3.2 NX source

During compilation of nx-X11 package I get lots of warnings.

Had someone the same issue ? or a clue ? Nothing appears useful in server log.

Thanks,