[FreeNX-kNX] Proposal Regarding NXclient Firefox Plugin

Rick Dane contact at rickdane.info
Sun Jul 20 06:13:46 UTC 2008

Hello,
  I have recently joined this list, I have been a long time user of the
FreeNX server and find it very useful and I have recently begun using it
on Amazon EC2 cloud computing servers as a method for employing an
application server. I currently have a start-up company where I would
like to have an open source Firefox NX Client plugin so that clients and
users of my service can directly access my application server using only
a web browser. The knx project seems to be the most recent open source
NX client project, from what I can tell, and I am wondering if anyone
else would have an interest in an NX firefox plugin and also what the
estimation would be on what is needed to make this a reality. I
currently have a team of linux developers that I am bringing together
(outsourced) who I will be committing to this and other similar projects
and would like to hear from anyone else who may have an interest in
working to develop this. Please contact me if interested.

Sincerely,
Rick Dane