[FreeNX-kNX] Timeout parameter.

Gregory Carter gcarter at aesgi.com
Thu Jan 3 16:06:57 UTC 2008

I would check your MTU sizes and make sure they match.

If the site has routing paths that are asymetric , you could be running
into a MTU issue as ICMP might not work on all paths.

Reduce your MTU on the router connecting to your ISP, to 1200 to start
with, and see if that helps your connection.

-gc