[FreeNX-kNX] nxclient to VNC

otnateos otnateos at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 13:10:35 UTC 2008

Hi,

not really sure whether this is the right forum. I have trouble with
connecting to my VNC server using NX client. The error given is "Opening
password file failed".

VNC server and NX server located at my Fedora 8 and I try to connect it from
my Windows XP machine. Using NX client to open KDE/Gnome session is
successful and using VNC client to connect to VNC server also didn't get any
trouble.

Does anyone has ever encountered the similar problem?