[FreeNX-kNX] usb pen devices.

Chris Fanning christopher.fanning at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 10:01:04 UTC 2008

Hi,

It's working!! :)

My problem was the ltspfsd package that I installed from the
lenny(testing) repositories.
I uninstalled it and copied everything over from /opt/ltsp/i386 on an
existing ltsp4.2 installation.

Great. Thankyou.

What do you think about using this over a WAN or the Internet?
It would be better to forward it though a tunnel, right?
Does using the nxssh connection sound possible?

Cheers.
Chris.