[FreeNX-kNX] Load balancing with RDP

Miguel de Val Borro miguel.deval at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 11:00:17 UTC 2008

Hi,

I would like to implement a load balancer which connects to FreeNX and
Windows servers. I have looked at the code to see if it is possible to
specify a preferred host so that RDP connections will be forwarded to the
Windows server or rdesktop will be run on the balancer. It seems that
when ENABLE_LOAD_BALANCE_PREFERENCE it is not possible currently to give
a preferred host but it may be easy to implement.  Have you tried to do
something like that?  Many thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards,
Miguel