[FreeNX-kNX] Solution to 64 bit Issue on my Server

Alastair Johnson alastair at solutiontrax.com
Wed Feb 20 10:35:18 UTC 2008

You are right up to a point. This is known and I've tried to add it to the
Wiki, but it isn't accepting my edits. It probably hasn't been stated flat
out on the list either...

nx libs v2.1.x are unreliable when compiled for x86_64. They work perfectly
for some, partially for others (like me) or not at all (like you). When
compiled for x86 they are reliable.

nx libs v3.x are reliable with both x86 and x86_64.

Fedora don't have the nx-3.x package yet, even in f9 apparently. Your 32 bit
workaround is good.