[FreeNX-kNX] nxclient

Terje Andersen terander at guard.zapto.org
Mon Feb 11 17:43:09 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-02-11 at 09:49 +0100, Miguel de Val Borro wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using nxclient from NoMachine to connect to a FreeNX server. When I
> start a session the client shows a list of available sessions even with
> the --plugin or --session options. Is it possible to start directly a
> new session?

Maybe this configuration directive in node.conf can help you:

	DISABLE_PERSISTENT_SESSION="all"
(or enter the usernames you don't want the suspend/resume funtionallity
for)

or if not, you could use <CTRL>+<T> and choose 'Terminate' when your
leaving a session - this will kill the whole session, so you will not
get the possibility to resume any sessions as all are terminated.

	/Terje