[FreeNX-kNX] Some FreeNX F.A.Q. webpage remarks. (FreeNX on Debian)

klgmail klrumpf at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 10:08:30 UTC 2008

Hi,

regarding Debian I installed it as a total newbie as described in
http://www.kriptopolis.org/freenx-acceso-remoto-escritorio-linux
with a .deb from  http://krnl.nl/freenx/ and that seems to be running fine
on my remote server (Debian Etch).

On the PC end I copied an iso8859-15 font from Xming if I remember correctly
and that does all the special characters
(ç,ñ,ß.ü,ä,¿,€...) on my (Spanish) keyboard.

As I am writing this an off topic question, anyone knows how to put the "ß"
on the Alt-Gr +"s" key in PuTTY?

regards, Karl

Karl-L. Rumpf
T. 658 986 949