[FreeNX-kNX] Wiki, Docs and Homepage

klgmail klrumpf at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 15:59:18 UTC 2008

Now that you ask -and boys and gals... this is NO publicity, I am tyotally unrelated to them- I am using a service in France and they charge me 20 Euros + VAT a month for a Celeron Dedicated, Debian Etch, 1 GB, 250 GB + 250 GB ftp, unlimited bw, fixed IP. Not too bad, I have been using it for 8 month now and the support is ok, too and they also gave me unrelated Open Source advice if you don't take it for granted and say thanks once in a while.... They have about 8 unix/linux flavours off the rack, cheapest I found so far. I just use it for development Aubit/Informix 4GL and have some users on it, have not noticed any downtime so far.

I agree on the no hostilites bit and suggest we close the subject

 Karl-L. Rumpf
T. 658 986 949
Málaga, Spain
klrumpf at gmail.com