[FreeNX-kNX] Wiki, Docs and Homepage

lewis schmidt lewis.schmidt at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 15:24:18 UTC 2008

nine bucks really, that sound good.  please... no hostilities please.  this
is about fun..  i think any cost effective decision is a good one... and
seriously.. if you want good service.. sometimes its worth the money.  busy
working right now as the resident script monkey so i don't have time to do a
review of services/fees.

has anyone seen/used anything from an opensource friendly company?