[FreeNX-kNX] Wiki, Docs and Homepage

Dave Latez latez1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 14:13:22 UTC 2008

Thats a great idea Lewis, but then ... Kurt won't make a penny off you and
as you have to understand...
"this is not a shameless plug", he only wants to make something off a
service for which you wish to offer freely to the community.
Seriously Kurt that was just a pathetic and shameful offering. Perhaps you
could have mailed him privately and offered it that way. When you send it
out to the rest of the community you look pretty pathetic.