[FreeNX-kNX] Help with FreeNX

Bobby Gill bobbygill at rogers.com
Wed Apr 30 19:22:12 UTC 2008

I am trying to fix this again, I am going to start from scratch. Can you
experts please look here at the Arch (my distro) wiki on FreeNX and tell me
what may be incorrect as I have tried to follow it:

http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/FreeNX

I am still confused on how to go about this. I install the nxclient and
freenx packages but can't really get anywhere, so before I start again
hopefully you guys can help clarify, as the wiki link above is what I've
been trying to use. I currently have SSH set up on the server and client,
both working perfectly. Thanks again everyone.