[FreeNX-kNX] simplest case

Scott Serr serrs at theserrs.net
Fri Apr 25 21:01:47 UTC 2008

I feel a bit wimpy.  After downloading this lists archives and greping.
I've found some helpful snippets from Fabian.  Particularly,

remote $  DISPLAY="nx/nx,opt=foo:1" /usr/NX/bin/nxagent -B :1
local $  /usr/NX/bin/nxproxy -S remote:1
remote $ DISPLAY=:1 vgl glxgears

It works!  Now I can build on that understanding.  Sorry for the traffic.
Thanks,
Scott