[FreeNX-kNX] Freenx 0.7.2 + !M NX 3.2.0?

Maciej Sieczka tutey at o2.pl
Thu Apr 17 17:27:52 UTC 2008

Al Johnson pisze:

> Glad the source rebuild worked, even if it didn't fix all your problems.
> Congratulations! You've just become a packager ;-) I'm sure there are some
> Ubuntu users out there who would love to share your packages!

I'm not sure if I did all as it should be done. For sure signing
packages failed, for example ("works for me" though). Not really
something I'd dare to share.

Moreover Ubuntu has at aleast 2 enthusiast packagers already:

https://launchpad.net/~marceloshima/+archive
(What do you know - he added 3.2.0 a week ago. Whish I checked before;
oh well.)

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?s=f0b9b755c8c7492042cb8e561c8658e1&t=620057

There's also https://code.launchpad.net/freenx but it's not clear to me
what it is.

And, last but not least, I'm slowly switching from Ubuntu to Debian on
my machines.

> Does anyone know if Ubuntu has a policy problem with NX like Debian do? Has
> anyone tried submitting packages for inclusion in the Ubuntu repositories?

Maybe try talking to them 2 guys?

Best,
Maciek