[FreeNX-kNX] freenx 0.7.2 and SAMBA

Jeremy Wilkins wjeremy at shaw.ca
Mon Apr 7 23:21:11 UTC 2008

Same here, but it seems to work when connecting between Linux machines, but
when I use the windows client I can't get any shares to mount.  I know it is
the connect authentication because I can log into the Windows shares from my
Linux box just fine.  I'm using Kubuntu 7.10 Gutsy.  FreeNX 0.7.2, NX 3.1.0
backend and clients.