[FreeNX-kNX] strange problem with freenx

Antonis Tsolomitis atsol at aegean.gr
Thu Sep 13 06:18:39 UTC 2007

> Can you check if perhaps nxloadconfig --check gives an error regarding COMMAND_GNOME not found? (i.e. like dbus-lauch --exit ...)
>
> If yes, please do edit node.conf and set COMMAND_GNOME back to the default of gnome-session.
>
> This is the favorite problem at the moment, it seems ;-).

Yes! That solved it. I run nxloadconfig --check

It gave me several errors. For some reason the node.conf file had wrong
values.

I corrected most of them and now I get connected. For the history, I
write below
the state of the output of nxloadconfig --check before and after
corrections.

thank you very much indeed, (I was clueless with this)

By the way, why it does not get to fullscreen? It only gives Available
area unless I press Alt+Ctrl+f
Is this configurable from some file?

Antonis.