[FreeNX-kNX] Rootless Mode Problems

Brent Davidson brent at texascountrytitle.com
Tue Oct 30 23:21:30 UTC 2007

Would like to add a little more to this thread...  After swapping my
computer for a spare and and reloading windows I am getting the same
result with rootless mode apps.  The problem appears to be related to
NXClient's rendering of rootless mode windows in multi-monitor
environment.  I run three monitors (extreme multi-tasking.) and if I
pull my dual-head secondary card and use only the built-in graphics card
everything renders fine.

Hope posting this will save someone else a few headaches in the future.

Thanks again,
Brent