[FreeNX-kNX] Rootless Mode Problems

Brent Davidson brent at texascountrytitle.com
Mon Oct 29 20:25:37 UTC 2007

Well, I had tried installing the 2.1.0 backend with the same result.  In
an attempt to think outside the proverbial box, I went to another and
tried the setup with a fresh install of Centos 5 on the server and the
newest NoMachine client.  Everything worked perfectly on that machine.
Back on my desktop, however, things were exactly the same.  Empty
windows.  So after verifying that the gremlin was indeed confined to my
workstation I decided to just swap it out with one of the spare machines
here at the office.  I was due an upgrade anyway, and this gave me a
good excuse.  Everything now seems to be back to normal.

Thanks to everyone who helped me with this.
Brent