[FreeNX-kNX] NoMachine/FreeNX Resume Issues

John Medway, Rim Semiconductors jmedway at rimsemi.com
Fri Oct 19 18:01:31 UTC 2007

I've got two Fedora 6 machines happily running the freenx server packaged
for Fedora (freenx-0.7.0-1.fc6), and two Windows machines with the
noMachine client (3.0.0-83). Works fairly well, except the resume
functionality can be a bit wonky.

When I start a session connected to my home machine from the office, I can
suspend it, resume it, and all's well. I take my laptop home, but from
there I can not resume that same session from the local LAN. It's listed as
"Not Available". Same results when I start a session at home, and then
bring the laptop in to work. Where should I start looking, as all the
"Resume" problem stuff I can find googling is from 2005/2006, and probably
doesn't apply to the versions I'm using.