[FreeNX-kNX] Freenx 0.7: is rdesktop multimedia (sound) supported ?

Fabian Franz FabianFranz at gmx.de
Fri Oct 12 13:31:31 UTC 2007

> Dear Fabian,

Hello,

please keep this _on list_.

> Thanks for replying. Interesting approach, I will try it,
> but I'm not quite shure what you mean with:
>
> if you have exported ESPEAKER in nxnode before

You need to add the following three lines to the function

node_start_agent in nxnode, where the other exports are like:

# Set Espeaker variable
let ESPEAKER=$display+7000
export ESPEAKER="127.0.0.1:$ESPEAKER"

like:

        #
        # Setup environment
        #

+        # Set Espeaker variable
+        let ESPEAKER=$display+7000
+        export ESPEAKER="127.0.0.1:$ESPEAKER"

        export DISPLAY="nx/nx,options=$USER_FAKE_HOME/.nx/C-$sess_id/options:$display"
        export XAUTHORITY="$USER_FAKE_HOME/.nx/C-$sess_id/authority"
        export HOME="$USER_FAKE_HOME"

        #
        # Setup optional parameters for nxagent
        #