[FreeNX-kNX] black screen after authentication

Michael Oevermann michael.oevermann at tu-berlin.de
Wed Nov 14 21:25:56 UTC 2007

I got rid of the configuration errors, just some warnings left. However,
I still get a black screen
when running nxclient with a single warning in the errors log
Loop: WARNING! Unrecognized session type 'unix-gnome'. Assuming agent
session.

Gnome is installed and I can open a gnome session without problems locally.

Any more ideas/hints where to look?

Thanks
  Michael