[FreeNX-kNX] Fedora 8 working for anyone?

Daniel Rindt daniel at rindt.name
Wed Nov 14 18:06:53 UTC 2007

Am Mittwoch, den 14.11.2007, 12:23 -0500 schrieb Tom Horsley:
> Has anyone had success with Fedora 8?
Unfortunately not, please notice my Posts. ;) The Package has some bugs,
Contexts are not correct for the ssh files, so please disable selinux
first to avoid denials. And save Fabians time when some errors are the
reason in result from a denial. :)

setenforce 0; service iptables stop

is a good way to setup nx.

I had not the luck until now to get working i will try some hours later
to have a properly connection... or posting here again.

I will inform the list for my pitfalls. :)
--
Daniel Rindt <daniel at rindt.name>