[FreeNX-kNX] Client-side CUPS printing

Prakash Velayutham prakash.velayutham at cchmc.org
Sun Nov 4 13:06:18 UTC 2007

Hello Fabian,

This link says officially "RunAsUser" support was removed in 1.2.
Isn't this the option that enables usermode cupsd? Or am I confused?

http://www.cups.org/documentation.php/doc-1.2/whatsnew.html

Regardless, I have changed the NXClient CUPS daemon location (thanks
for the pointer) to the wrapper script, but when I start up the
connection, it still complains with "cupsd: Child exited with status
127".

Any more ideas? I am trying to get cups-1.3 as Wolfgang mentioned in
his email, in the meantime.

Thanks,
Prakash