[FreeNX-kNX] Cannot load long webpage in NX

Paul van der Vlis paul at vandervlis.nl
Mon Mar 26 14:02:30 UTC 2007

Hello,

A cutomer of me cannot load an URL. When he does it, he cannot move his
mouse or use his keyboard anymore, he needs to reboot his thinclient (an
old PC). This is the URL:
http://www.nobco.nl/dp/coach_list.html?spec=39&stype=ss

When I login remotely to his server with NXclient, I do not have this
problem. It's a long page and it takes some time to load, but I do not
have a problem.

My customer has 2 GB RAM and I have 1 GB RAM. Very strange.
My custumor has tried this on 2 clients (old Pentium3 PC's).

What can be wrong at my customer?

Are there memory limits for a session and can I change this limit?
My customer says that sometimes Acrobat Reader is very slow too.

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.

--
http://www.vandervlis.nl/