[FreeNX-kNX] How to pass parameter from Windows to Linux when starting nxsession (Fabian Franz)

Joris.Minnaar at ABSLBS.com Joris.Minnaar at ABSLBS.com
Sat Mar 17 21:40:08 UTC 2007

>> When running an NXclient on windows, and starting an
>> NX session.  I want to pass a parameter from a Windows
>> client to the freenx Linux server. This parameter will
>> be used when starting an application. Does anybody
>> know if and how this is possible?
>
>Use Desktop:
>
>Custom
>
>Application: myprogram my_paramter
>
>cu
>
>Fabian

Hello Fabain,

Thanks for your information. I can pass now a static value to an
application running on Linux, but I want to pass the Windows environment
variable %computername% to a application startup script. Is there a way to
do this?

Regards,
Joris