[FreeNX-kNX] Connection Timeout after Authentication Completed (Linux)

Fabian Franz FabianFranz at gmx.de
Tue Mar 6 19:36:23 UTC 2007

> Hi :(
>
> Well, I tried totally from scratch basically.

Okay.

> I erased my user with the --deluser command as you said, I removed all of
> my
> different keypairs that were in ~/.ssh just in case they were causing the
> problem; and then I even generated a new nxkey and copied that into the
> NXCLIENT..

Yes and that did go wrong ...

Who did tell you to create a new key pair? *sigh*

I guess removing and reinstalling the package is the way to go ...

Once you get back to where you were in the beginning, you can try the commands I gave you again.

And that nxloadconfig failed is a problem of the packager. The config is okay actually ...

> NX> 203 NXSSH running with pid: 21647
> NX> 285 Enabling check on switch command
> NX> 285 Enabling skip of SSH config files
> NX> 285 Setting the preferred NX options
> NX> 200 Connected to address: 69.158.164.99 on port: 22
> NX> 202 Authenticating user: nx
> NX> 208 Using auth method: publickey
> NX> 204 Authentication failed.

Yes, this is a nightmare if it does not work out of the box ...

cu

Fabian