[FreeNX-kNX] Connection Timeout after Authentication Completed (Linux)

sub zero liquidhex at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 18:34:33 UTC 2007

Hello there..  Thanks for the reply, but that IS the walkthrough I followed.

It still just sits there after the Authentication Completed but never
actually does anything until it finally drops me for Connection Timeout.

What can I do?  I included the output in my first post, it always looks the
exact same.

Can anyone else reccomend something?  I do appreciate the response, but can
anyone read the output and figure out whats going on?

Why is it saying AUTHENTICATION COMPLETED, but then 1 minute later drop me
with that "ssh_exchange_identification: Connection closed by remote host"
message in the Details box?

Still anxiously awaiting a response!  Thanks

-Joe