[FreeNX-kNX] Metacity Problem

Joshua Benner jbenner at pbu.edu
Thu Jan 4 04:00:26 UTC 2007

Server: CentOS 4.4 running freenx 0.5.0 (10.c4)
Client: Fedora Core 6, nxclient 2.1.0-11

I can connect no problem, but once I do, nothing Metacity-related works.
I've seen this behavior described on the list before:

Windows open in top left corner, but active areas (ie, buttons, menus)
are still sensitive in the areas where the window *should* be, no title
bar is visible, etc. When I connect with a Windows client, this does not
happen -- only with the Linux NX client.

Please, any ideas?