[FreeNX-kNX] openSUSE 10.2 and FreeNX

Tim Gollnik Tim.Gollnik at t-online.de
Sun Jan 7 14:15:11 UTC 2007

Am Sonntag, 7. Januar 2007 07:01 schrieb Jo-Erlend Schinstad:
> I don't think the 2.1 client works with freenx. Perhaps you should try
> downloading a 1.5 client?

It worked before. That shouldn't be the problem. For example knx uses NX 1.5
and does not work too.

For now i just got the actual nxserver running. I don't know if it was
necessary (because i updated nxserver afterwards, and then it worked), but i
made a link from /usr/share/fonts to /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts and ran
fc-config and SuSEconfig as described here:

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/showthread.php?t=510837

Nonetheless thank you!

Tim