[FreeNX-kNX] Zombie sessions

Brent Davidson brent at texascountrytitle.com
Thu Jan 18 16:27:27 UTC 2007

When I log in to my NX server and start a Gnome or KDE session, then
select Log Out from the menu then log back in via SSH, I still see a
bunch of NX processes hanging around.  If I log in and log out
repeatedly, there will be a --startsession line in the process list for
each time I logged back in.  These processes hang around over night and
selecting "terminate session" from the client menu doesn't kill them.

Is this a know bug?  It has happened using both the 1.5 and the 2.0 nx
libraries.

Thanks,
Brent Davidson