[FreeNX-kNX] Rootless Mode

Marcin Owsiany marcin at owsiany.pl
Sun Jan 14 12:16:07 UTC 2007

On Sun, Jan 14, 2007 at 01:44:57AM -0600, Brent Davidson wrote:
> I've gone through all the documentation, tried all the patches, upgraded
> my back-end libraries to NoMachine's 2.0 versions, but I still can't run
> my program outside of a KDE or Gnome session.  Looking at the logs in
> ~/.nx I see a line about a SIGSEGV  Not sure if it's the java program or
> one of the NX programs sending it though.

Maybe try running it under strace. Or first start an xterm and launch it
within it?

Marcin
--
Marcin Owsiany <marcin at owsiany.pl>              http://marcin.owsiany.pl/
GnuPG: 1024D/60F41216  FE67 DA2D 0ACA FC5E 3F75  D6F6 3A0D 8AA0 60F4 1216

"Every program in development at MIT expands until it can read mail."
                                                              -- Unknown