[FreeNX-kNX] Any way to disable/change built-in NX keystrokes?

Phil Shapiro philshap at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 21:40:50 UTC 2007

I just updated to NX 2.0 and found that Ctrl-Alt-F, which I use all
the time in emacs, is now mapped to the NX fullscreen/windowed toggle
operation.  This operation used to be mapped to Ctrl-Alt-Enter.

I looked and found the official nomachine knowledge base article that
describes the keystrokes (#AR03C00172) but I couldn't find any info on
how to disable or remap these keystrokes.

If it comes to it, I wouldn't mind building my own copy of nx to fix
this problem, but I have no idea where to start looking.

On the server I have freenx-0.5.0-12.el4.centos, nx-2.1.0-5.el4.centos
And i'm connecting using the Mac OS X client version 2.1.0-11.

thanks.

-phil