[FreeNX-kNX] Problem with national characters from windows client to linux host

Verner Kjærsgaard vk at os-academy.dk
Sat Feb 17 13:46:31 UTC 2007

Fredag 16 februar 2007 16:54 skrev Freek de Kruijf:
> Op vrijdag 16 februari 2007 16:14, schreef Verner Kjærsgaard:
> > Fredag 16 februar 2007 12:41 skrev Carlos Sosa:
> > > http://software.opensuse.org/download/repositories/NX
> >
> > - thank you!
> > - but the link doesn't fit into YaST. Error in Metadata.
>
> You have to add the version of your OS. So for openSUSE 10.2 it is:
>
> http://software.opensuse.org/download/repositories/NX/openSUSE_10.2/
>
> and for SUSE Linux 10.2 it is:
>
> http://software.opensuse.org/download/repositories/NX/SUSE_Linux_10.1/

Hi all :-)

Ok, thank you to all.
I gave up.
I uninstalled all freeNx/NX.
I downloaded and installed (from the 10.2) repo the NX latest rpm.
I installed the freenx from the standard YaST source allready in 10.2

I now get:

neubert:/usr/bin # rpm -qa | grep -i nx
NX-1.5.0-82.1
FreeNX-0.5.0-25

I hope this solves my original problem with national characters not working in
NX sessions from windooze clients.