[FreeNX-kNX] opneSuse 10.2 & NX

Freek de Kruijf f.de.kruijf at hetnet.nl
Sat Feb 17 11:29:38 UTC 2007

Op zaterdag 17 februari 2007 10:37, schreef Verner Kjærsgaard:
> So, I conclude once again, that the F*!@##ing YaST/Zen doesn't work. As we
all
> know.
>
> The only thing I don't know, is how to get the darned thing updated without
> running into this utter studid SuSE/YaSt thing. I clearly need to remove
> freeNX and hence download some packages manually, again facing dependency
> hell.
>
> Have you more patience with me?

Now I remembered I changed something in /etc/zmd/zmd.conf
The line with security-level now reads "security-level=checksum". See also
"man zmd" and you may use "rug", see "man rug".
I needed the change because I wanted to update OpenOffice.org to 2.1 and the
repository is not signed, which blocked using Zenworks update at all.

--
fr.gr.

Freek de Kruijf