[FreeNX-kNX] R: Keyboard UK

M77 m77 at libero.it
Tue Feb 13 13:12:32 UTC 2007

Try, but rest UK.... D'OH!

A Dimarts 13 Febrer 2007 10:12, MCR-Service va escriure:
> Hi, i'm using freenx on opensuse 10.2 installed with italian localization.
> But any NX sessions are with UK keyboard, and if change with settings
panel
> in italian keyboard, it won't ch'ange.
>
> There is a solution to this problem?

I had a similar problem with the spanish keyboard. My problem was doing a
kde
session where all the clients by default had "us" keyboard. Also, although
we
changed the keyboard setting in the nxclient, also the clients has "us"
keyboard. The easy solution was to go to the kcontrol center Language
settings and regional and activate the kbd with the spanish keyboard.

Regards,

Leo
     Were you helped on this list with your FreeNX problem?
    Then please write up the solution in the FreeNX Wiki/FAQ:
  http://openfacts.berlios.de/index-en.phtml?title=FreeNX_FAQ
         Don't forget to check the NX Knowledge Base:
                 http://www.nomachine.com/kb/