[FreeNX-kNX] Keyboard UK

Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda lepalom at wol.es
Tue Feb 13 12:31:24 UTC 2007

A Dimarts 13 Febrer 2007 10:12, MCR-Service va escriure:
> Hi, i'm using freenx on opensuse 10.2 installed with italian localization.
> But any NX sessions are with UK keyboard, and if change with settings panel
> in italian keyboard, it won't ch'ange.
>
> There is a solution to this problem?

I had a similar problem with the spanish keyboard. My problem was doing a kde
session where all the clients by default had "us" keyboard. Also, although we
changed the keyboard setting in the nxclient, also the clients has "us"
keyboard. The easy solution was to go to the kcontrol center Language
settings and regional and activate the kbd with the spanish keyboard.

Regards,

Leo