[FreeNX-kNX] Close button doesn't work (FreeNX 0.6.0, NX 2.1.0)

Durk Strooisma durk at kern.nl
Sun Feb 11 19:15:45 UTC 2007

Hi all,

Just wondering if anybody encountered the same issue... And hopefully also a
solution...

I'm using the Ubuntu packages from http://opensource.dental-on-line.com/
(FreeNX 0.6.0, NX 2.1.0), that I've backported for use on Debian 3.1
(sarge). All works fine, but when having an opened NX session, the close
button of the NX client doesn't work; I don't get the window to terminate or
suspend the session. Tested with NX Client for Windows 2.1.0-16.

Oh and another thing, when broadcasting a message (nxserver --broadcast "hi
there"), I'm getting a blank window on the NX session, so without the
message. That might be related to the first issue.

Any help is much appreciated,

Durk