[FreeNX-kNX] Authentication failed with NX client ... MORE TESTS ..

Terje Andersen terander at guard.zapto.org
Fri Aug 24 22:31:17 UTC 2007

I haven't the whole thread, so maybe this is mentioned before, but...

Have you checked in the sshd config that public key authentication is
enabled/allowed?

If not, go through the Freenx FAQ page
(http://openfacts.berlios.de/index-en.phtml?title=FreeNX_FAQ) or Rick
Stout's page (http://fedoranews.org/contributors/rick_stout/freenx/) -
there should be alot of help there for ssh trouble.

Another thing you can check the file-ownership on the public key, IIRC
it should be nx:root.

/Terje

----- Melding fra M_Hoeller at nurfuerspam.de ---------