[FreeNX-kNX] NX session freezes and clean up issues

Prakash Velayutham prakash.velayutham at cchmc.org
Sat Aug 11 18:55:49 UTC 2007

Hello Fabian,

Supposed I am connected to my office network through VPN. And I have
started up the NX client connection. If I disconnect the VPN,
obviously my NX connection to the server is lost.

1) Would I be able to disconnect (terminate) this session from the
client and how will the server handle this session?
2) How can the user him/herself clean up a session like this and not
make it count towards their session limit?

Thanks again,
Prakash